Having a coach provides you with the motivation, support and challenge to reach beyond your comfort zone and create the success you want.
8 compelling reasons to be coached
- You want a new focus and perspective
- You are already successful but want to improve your performance
- Your personal and professional life is out of balance
- You know where you want to be but are not sure how to get there
- You want to clarify opportunities
- You want to make some changes but are not sure how
- You want to be the best you can right now: achieve excellence
- You want more energy and enjoyment in your day
What a coach offers
- unconditional and confidential support
- time for reflection
- assistance to clarify your important values
- assistance to develop your strengths and abilities
- assistance to formulate sustainable solutions to your challenges
- to challenge and motivate you to create success
- to encourage behaviour shifts
- assistance to grow that ‘will do’ attitude
- encouragement to celebrate success and enjoy life fully
My coaching approach is based on discovering what is most important for you and who you want to be. We explore where you are now, what is important to you and what your desired outcome is. By focusing on who you want to be you discover the underpinning values that are important for you. Then we focus on solutions and small actions that made behaviour change sustainable. This way you become more energised and motivated. My role is to support, motivate and challenge you to achieve your excellence: be the best you can. At all times you are in control – the action is yours.
There is no other relationship in your working life that offers this level of support and encouragement.
Who benefits from coaching?
Coaching benefits top team executives, managers, team leaders, emerging leaders, business owners, entrepreneurs. In fact, anyone who wants to:
- Identify their success criteria
- Develop sustainable solutions
- Increase their confidence
- Develop that ‘will do’ attitude
- Have the energy to act and
- Enjoy the excellence they create
How is coaching delivered?
Professional coaching is delivered in a series of regular sessions, most often over the phone. You choose the focus for each session, while your coach listens, questions and contributes observations. This way you create clarity and move forward. Coaching accelerates your progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on bridging the gap between where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow.
8 compelling reason why phone coaching is successful.
- With phone coaching, you can select from coaches almost anywhere, so you can focus on how well they meet your coaching requirements, without geographical limitations
- Phone coaching is more effective. Neither of us is distracted by the physical actions or appearances of each other or the surroundings. The phone allows the coaching experience to be focused entirely on you, as it is intended
- Phone coaching is much more efficient. You and your coach get into coaching right away
- Phone coaching requires much less downtime, because neither you nor your coach will have to spend time travelling.
- Phone coaching is less costly. You will not have to pay for the travel expenses for your coach or yourself
- Phone coaching is very convenient and relaxing. You will be able to join your coaching sessions from any location. You will be able to select a quiet, private and relaxed place to be during coaching sessions
- Phone coaching is very confidential. The private and secure place you choose to be during coaching sessions ensures complete confidentiality. No one will know who you are talking to
- Phone coaching is enjoyable, especially if you are coaching with Sally
Find out more about Sally’s phone coaching guarantee
What is my investment?
Your investment ranges from $400 per month to $850 per month plus GST.
Sally offers a number of coaching packages so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.